Adamstown or Rokeel
Mary Beaumont
2004-02-16 23:45:42 UTC
Any chance of a location of these towns in Northern Ireland I believe ?
Adamstown / Rokeel.
Thank you, Mary in Oz
Trish
2004-02-17 06:41:09 UTC
Post by Mary Beaumont
Any chance of a location of these towns in Northern Ireland I believe ?
Adamstown / Rokeel.
There is a Rathkeel in the same general area as Lismurrikin.

Townland - Rathkeel
Acres - 519
County - Antrim
Barony - Lower Antrim
Civil Parish - Racavan
PLU - Ballymena
Province - Ulster
--
Trish
Dublin, Ireland
Dublin City Directory of 1850
SammyM
2004-02-17 20:14:21 UTC
"Mary Beaumont" wrote :-
Post by Trish
Post by Mary Beaumont
Any chance of a location of these towns in Northern Ireland I believe ?
Adamstown / Rokeel.
There is a Rathkeel in the same general area as Lismurrikin.
Yes indeed Trish.
If it is Rathkeel, it is also on the Multimap reference I gave Mary yesterday
for Lismurrikin (as is Adamstown !!)

Mary you are going to have to look at the map more closely : )

By the way they are not "Towns" but areas with perhaps only one or two houses
in each.

SammyM
Mary Beaumont
2004-02-17 22:07:28 UTC
Thanks Sammy,
So far when I type in the reference nothing happens. I've tried Netscape
and Explorer. Maybe they where having a bad day yesterday. Mary
SammyM
SammyM
2004-02-18 10:59:21 UTC
"Mary Beaumont" wrote:-
Post by Mary Beaumont
Thanks Sammy,
So far when I type in the reference nothing happens. I've tried Netscape
and Explorer. Maybe they where having a bad day yesterday. Mary
Mary,
I'm writing to you direct re. map.

SammyM